PureLine general disinfection systems for all food and beverage applications
Hanovia has led the way in pre-treatment disinfection and treating direct contact fluids and ingredients, CIP and bottle rinse, liquid sweeteners, meat brine, tank headspace, venting, packaging and surfaces.
Hanovia’s PureLine D system provides non-chemical disinfection using UV technology and help provide water to the highest possible standards as demanded by regulatory bodies such as FDA quality procedures including Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
Product features and benefits:
- Non chemical disinfection – Hanovia UV systems utilise powerful, low wavelength, ultraviolet light to destroy bacteria and other microorganisms without the use of chemicals. This makes your process simpler and extends the life of your RO or EDI membranes.
- Revolutionary optimised, absolute intensity UV monitor – Located within the chamber, it allows the controller to automatically correct the dose calculation as UV transmittance varies without the need for an external UV transmittance monitor.
- Smart controls – Ensure continuous monitoring and real-time display of the verified RED (Reduction Equivalent Dose) and allow three levels of password-protected security and provide Modbus output to SCADA systems, allowing event logging. In addition, the controller has an on-board message display panel and many other safety and alarm features.
- High efficiency, long life amalgam lamps – Hanovia uses the latest generation of amalgam lamps, all of which use the latest electronic ballast, ensuring extended lamp life (typically in excess of 10,000 hours).
- Easy Installation – The PureLine D UV systems fit into existing pipework and vessels relatively easily, requiring minimum disruption and site preparation. Once installed, the production plant can be kept operational 24 hours a day, without the necessity of shutting down the plant during routine lamp change. When a lamp needs to be changed is it a simple procedure that can usually be done by on-site personnel with no specialist training.