General Disinfection System: Pre-treatment process
High efficiency and low energy UV systems for general disinfection of Pharmaceutical and pre-treatment process.
Placement of the UV system ahead of the carbon filters for dechlorination provides higher carbon filter efficiency resulting in longer carbon runs, thus decreasing your operating costs. In addition to extending the life of carbon beds, dechlorinating process water will remove the off flavours associated with chlorine disinfection. The flavour of the final product will remain unadulterated and free from undesirable flavours and odours.
Don’t give microorganisms a chance…
kill them all, every time
When patients’ health depends on you, you can depend on Hanovia UV. We’ve spent over eight decades working closely with medical device suppliers, ophthalmic manufacturers, hospitals and research centers. Meeting, and exceeding, their disinfection needs.
We integrate seamlessly and easily into your existing production lines. We disinfect the water you use everywhere in your process. And, unlike some technologies, we produce no nasty wastes. It’s a simple indication of how useful, and effective, our UV systems actually are.
Sterile, safe, simple
If you’d like to provide sterility for your products, and purity for your process water, Hanovia UV is the right choice. No other technologies purify everything from raw materials through production lines to packaging – and that do it so very well.
- Ideal for instruments, devices, implants, aids, hollowware and more
- No residues, no taints, and completely safe for patients
- Unlike other technologies, kills all known microorganisms
- Has no negative impact on coatings, containers or packaging solutions
- Adaptable to a wide variety of production lines
The solution pharma demands
With this much flexibility, it’s no surprise that our UV systems sterilise everything from production lines and packaging facilities to water intakes and header tanks.
- Fully automated with failsafe mechanisms
- Compatible with CIP procedures
- Less capital intensive, with lower running costs than other technologies
- Effective against all known microorganisms
- Continuous monitoring and treatment records
- All systems include disinfection chamber, Arc tube, Control / Power Supply Cabinet, UV Monitor and option for Automatic Wiper