Hanovia pioneered the use of UV in swimming pools in the 1980’s and since then has installed thousands of systems around the World.
Hanovia UV has many benefits in swimming pools. Primarily it destroys the combined chlorine (also known as chloramines) that form in the water from the reaction of bather-introduced chemicals and chlorine. These chemicals produce the unpleasant odour sometimes encountered in a pool, cause “red-eye” and skin irritation, cloudy water, and can also attack the steel structure of the pool buildings.
Hanovia UV also has a disinfection effect, and although chlorine is still required the amount of chlorine required can often be dramatically reduced.
The benefits of using Hanovia UV technology in your pool:
- Provides excellent water quality and a more pleasant bathing environment
- Treats full recirculating flow
- Can reduce the amount of chlorine when using UV
- Simple and easy to maintain
- Proven performance worldwide (over 800 swimming-pool references)
- Hanovia systems do not require daily maintenance
- Systems are fully monitored to ensure the correct dose of UV
- Alarmed for the unlikely event of UV tube failure
- Range of sizes to suit different demands
- Minimal space requirement
- Systems approved by NSF and the French Ministry of Health